CNC Logo

PortuguêsEnglish (UK)
 
 

Patrocinadores Oficiais

Câmara Municipal de Cascais Turismo de Portugal Lusitânia Mar

Parceiros Oficiais

  • Marina de Cascais
  • Gráfica Simões & Gaspar
  • Rádio Comercial
  • Vista Alegre

Space Rental

Clube Naval de Cascais was first founded in 1938 by sailing enthusiasts and ratified in its actual form in 1940.

In 2007 the Clube Naval de Cascais inaugurated a new Club-house: an innovative concept that incorporated the beloved old Club-house into a bold and daring new steel and glass structure that embraced the Bay.

The new space is ideal to host all kinds of social and corporate events; from weddings, cocktails, presentations, workshops, conferences and product launches and promotions.

As a complement to our rental of the Club facilities, we offer several services and activities to complement your event.

Capacity:

DINNER 100
AUDITORIUM 200
MEETING -
COCKTAIL 200
TRAINING -
CLUB LOUNGE + Mezzanine
COST PER DAY 750€
SET-UP * Add on 1/2 dia rental
SPECIAL DATES * Add 50%

Capacity:

DINNER 50
AUDITORIUM 30
MEETING 20
COCKTAIL 80
TRAINING 20
Sala America’s Cup
COST PER DAY 300€
SET-UP * Add on 1/2 dia rental
SPECIAL DATES * Add 50%

Capacity:

DINNER 90
AUDITORIUM 80
MEETING 50
COCKTAIL 200
TRAINING 50
Sala dos Honorários
COST PER DAY 400€
SET-UP * Add on 1/2 dia rental
SPECIAL DATES * Add 50%

Cais
COST PER DAY 15€/m2
SET-UP * Add on 1/2 dia rental
SPECIAL DATES * Add 50%

* There is no additional set-up charge between 9h00 e as 18h00 of the date of Event
**Special Dates are: Carnival, Easter, Christmas and New Year

See more photos at Event Gallery

Download the Brochure
Services and Space Rental


SERVICES & ACTIVITIES

Audiovisuals:

75€ per day

Decor:

To determine according to client requirements

Catering:

To determine according to client requirements

Cleaning:

50 Pax – 20€
50 to 100 Pax – 40€
> 100 Pax – 60€

Security Services:

08:00 to 18:00 – 60€
18:00 to 00:00 – 60€
00:00 to 03:00 – 40€
> 03:00 – 15€/hour

RENTAL CONDITIONS

- CNC rents out it’s lounges and spaces providing full organizational support to all Events, including decor, audiovisual systems, and catering.
- The Catering and Decor are out sourced by the Club, with the Clients approval.
- The Rental Fees do not include Security and Cleaning Services.
- To all Charges must be added the VAT at the current rate.
- For a normal rental, 100% payment is to be made when reserving.
- For an advance booking of more than six months, 20% of the payment is to be made on reserving, and the remaining 80% the week before the event takes place.

Cursos Intensivos 1-1

Últimas notícias